Looking for the right steps to build your startup? Join me and several others for SD Forum's "Crafting a Fundable Roadmap for Your Startup" this Tuesday, February 16. I'm talking about how to assess your market opportunity. Joining me are a great lineup of speakers:
- Anthony Nassar of Venture Momentum,
- Nathan Gold, Founder of The Demo Coach
- Eric A. Deeds of DLA Piper
- Liana Felix of Nixon Mohler
- A panel of investors:
- Neal Hansch, Rustic Canyon Partners
- Ephraim ‘Eph’ Lindenbaum, Advance Ventures
- Steve Reale, Levensohn Venture Partners
- Yolanda Ruiz, Pacific Community Management
Moderated by: Ed Lambert, Bridge Bank
This is the third time I've been invited to speak and the sessions typically sell out. This all day event is for startup entrepreneurs in the process of developing their business plan and/or wanting to grow their company so that they can maximize their chances of attracting an outside investor for the first time. The event is being held at DLA Piper's offices in Palo Alto.
Click here to register.