Senior Marketing Manager
I am helping to find a consultant/contractor for a Senior Services Marketing Manager role in a publicly-traded, B2B IT infrastructure company headquartered in Silicon Valley. If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please apply here:
This role reports directly to the leader of Services and Support Marketing and is a long term contract. As a Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will be a key strategic and tactical contributor to the Services Marketing group. The individual in this position will focus primarily on providing marketing strategy and support for Services offers and initiatives. In this capacity, this individual will work closely with other teams across the organization to create compelling messaging aligned with corporate and product messaging. Responsibilities include development, management, and optimization of the marketing materials needed to support Services offers and initiatives both internally and externally to customers, field sales, and partners.
Your objective will be to drive product market share growth by branding and communicating the value of services as a highly capable enabler of the client's product portfolio.
• Expertise around services lifecycle and ITIL
• Demonstrated ability to create segmented positioning and messaging targeting technical and business audiences
• Experience in leading global launches - mandatory requirement
• Demonstrated ability to drive development and execution of integrated marketing and communications programs – on-budget and on-time
• Demonstrated ability to manage integration into complex product/services launches through both direct and partner channels
• Ability to develop content and manage creation of services deliverables for a variety of communications vehicles including, but not limited to, collateral, presentations, web, social media,
• Ability to develop and report on metrics, analysis of results, and benchmarking against established goals
• The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
• Oversee market research efforts, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs where marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and creative skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams. This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
• Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
• A strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required
Education and Experience
• A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, MBA desirable
• A minimum of 10 years of experience with the specific marketing challenges of the B2B technology industry
• Experience marketing enterprise-level services through direct and partner channels required
• Program management experience desirable
• Knowledge of storage and data management technologies desirable.
If you are interested, please apply here: